Is the library open?
- The Rodgers Memorial Library is currently open for materials returns and checkouts:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10am - 4pm
- Tuesday, Thursday: 12pm - 6pm
- Saturday: 9am - 1pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Sign up for Library eNewsletters for updates.
- To speak directly with the library staff call (603) 866-6030.
How do I get books or movies?
With your Rodgers Library card!
- The Rodgers Library is currently open for browsing and checkout. See hours above.
- You can also get eBooks and eAudiobooks, or Stream Movies and TV.
- Additionally, you can browse our eNewspapers (outside of the library you will be asked for your library card and PIN) and other eResources.
What if I don't have a library card or my library card is expired?
- If you need a library card and live in Hudson, complete this simple Library Card Application. For anyone living outside Hudson, please complete the same form and include your out-of-town address. There is an annual fee of $50 for non-residents.
- Library cards are available free of charge for anyone who works in the Hudson community (town hall, SAU 81, local business).
- If your library card has expired, visit us in person with a picture ID and proof of residence. If you can't get to the library, then call for a temporary expiration date.
Can I get books or movies from other libraries sent to the Rodgers Memorial Library for me to pick up?
- Yes! Interlibrary Loan (ILL) has been reinstated, and Rodgers Library cardholders can once again borrow materials from other libraries in the state. Call the library to place an ILL request, or complete this form.
How do I return items? Will I be charged an overdue fee?
- Library materials can be returned through our book drop - located to the right of the front main doors - 24 hours a day, every day.
- For the time being, we have suspended overdue fines. Fees for lost books are still in effect.
- To maintain the safe handling of all material, we are quarantining items for four (4) days when returned. Items remain checked out to patrons during this time. Any fines are automatically waived when items are checked in after their quarantine.
- For fine free account holders: fine free accounts have a five item limit. If you have items in quarantine and would like to get more items, we will be overriding the checkout limit at this time.
- Hot titles from the Main Room have been in high demand. Thank you for returning these as soon as possible.
- Any library staff member will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
I need to use a computer. How can I do this?
- Public access computers are available on a schedule. Please make an appointment to reserve computer time by registering here.
- On a first-come first-serve basis, you can use a computer for up to 1 hour per day.
- Printing costs are 10 cents for black and white, and 25 cents for color copies.
- Masks are required at all times and will be provided to those who don't have one.
I need wifi. How can I get this?
- You can reserve a Wifi Hotspot. You will be notified when it is available, and then you can pick it up at the library.
- Our free Wifi extends out to library grounds. Access our WiFi from our new picnic tables, or from the comfort of your own car in the parking lot.
- Those who qualify for public assistance can get 60 days of Internet Essentials free from Comcast.
I need tech help. Can someone help me?
- Drop in anytime Tuesdays 2 - 4pm or Thursdays 11am - 1pm for one-on-one tech help.
- You can also sign up for our First Friday Tech Chats.
I have a question. Can I talk to someone at the library?
- Call (603) 886-6030 to speak directly with library staff.
- You can also email us anytime or chat during our regular operating hours (see above).
What library programs are still happening?
- To find virtual programs for all ages, visit our Events Calendar.
Sign up for our weekly Library eNewsletters for event updates.