Due to the recent curtailing of library services and hours because of COVID-19, all fines are waived until further notice.
- Past overdue fines will be forgiven.
- Lost or damaged book fines will be suspended until life returns to normal.
- Bookdrops will no longer be continued.
- This includes both the library bookdrop and the book drop at Friend Lumber.
- If you currently have library books and materials (DVDs, kits, books on CD, magazines, etc.), please keep them until the library is fully operational.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Any questions, please call us during our current operating hours 10am – 3pm Monday-Friday.