As of May 14, 2021, we will no longer be offering AcornTV on the RBdigital platform.
As of May 18, 2021, the remaining streaming services offered here will move to the Libby app.
The RBdigital app will be retired on May 20, 2021.
Access Acorn TV, The Great Courses and more for FREE with our new online streaming platform RBDigital!
- Watch world-class mysteries, dramas and comedies from Britain and beyond with AcornTV.
- The Great Courses brings you hundreds of courses and lectures on various subjects including Science, Economics, and so much more.
- Access pop culture faves, box office hits and award-winning films with IndieFlix.
- Enjoy full-length concerts and music documentaries streamed on-demand with Qello Concerts.
Check out any two of these platforms for unlimited use (watch every season of Foyle’s War! Become an expert on wine!) for seven (7) days with your library card!
To create an account:
- Select the “REGISTER” link in the upper-right-hand corner of the screen.
- Fill in the information requested, including your 14-digit library barcode.*
- Enter a user name without any spaces (i.e. user123). Passwords must be at least four characters long and can contain both numbers and letters. Passwords are case sensitive. Usernames are not.
- Click “SIGN IN.”
- A maximum of two (2) services may be checked out per library card account.
Click here to access RBDigital, create an account, then log on for free viewing, learning, and listening!
If you need further information on creating an account, please contact us by using either of these two methods:
- Call the library at 603-886-6030 and leave a message in our general mailbox including your name, phone number, and the best time to reach you, or
- Email us at email@example.com with your name, phone number and the best time to reach you.
* Patrons with five-digit library cards will need to contact the library to obtain a 14-digit library card. Please contact us using either of the two methods above.