Teen Summer Reading Program
June 25 – August 5
http://www.benita-heitmann.design/disqus/blagoveshenskiy-sobor-voronezh-raspisanie-sluzhb.html Registration begins Monday, June 19!
Build a Better World this summer with the Rodgers Memorial Library Summer Reading Program (SRP)!
see url Click here to open the 2017 Teens SRP brochure and take a look at some of the choice summer events and prizes we’re offering for participating, then visit our ReadSquared Summer Reading site to register (click on the Teens [Grade 6-12] tab), or click on the “Teens Summer Reading” tab in the Teens drop-down menu above.
Some of the events this summer include (click on the event name to access the event in our calendar):
- http://www.timelesslong.cn/disqus/rasskaz-pro-semyu-detyam.html рассказ про семью детям June 27: Girls Who Code Summer Camp / Theater Improv Group
- http://mortehnika.ru/disqus/82.html 64 элемент таблицы менделеева June 28: Coding with Minecraft / Build a Smart Raspberry Pi Robot / Mother-Daughter Book Club
- enter site June 30: ANNUAL KICK-OFF EVENT: LASER TAG!
- go site July 12: Chocolate Olympics returns!
- http://www.cannabisclinic.doctor/disqusion/prakticheskaya-rol-ispolzovaniya-finansovih-rezultatov-kommercheskogo-predpriyatiya.html July 13: Build a Cardboard Maze in the Community Room. http://www.m-solarpower.be/disqusion/terakt-peterburg-video-novosti.html теракт петербург видео новости Free pizza provided!
- follow link July 19: 3D Printing Workshop
Prizes? We’ve got prizes! They include:
- Kindle Fire HD 7, with 32 gig memory card
- Day pass with parking to Six Flags New England
- Gift certificate to Launch Nashua
- Various MP4 players
Events and prizes will be posted here and on our blog RML Teens. Build a Better Word with the Rodgers Memorial Library this summer – and read!