The Rodgers Library is now open for Drop-Offs!
Weekdays (Monday – Friday) ONLY: 9am – 2pm (weather permitting)*
Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED
NOTE: All late return fines have been waived. You will not be charged late fees for keeping library materials during the Stay At Home order.
NOTE: All returned materials will remain in quarantine for three days before they are checked in in order to ensure staff safety. These materials will remain in your checkout history during that time.
NOTE: Only return items during the times above. The library is not responsible for any lost or stolen items if these are left outside the building other than during 9am – 2pm weekdays.
Return these library materials in any of the bins located outside the library building:
- Books on CD
- Library of Things items
- Any other material belonging to the Rodgers Library
Use only the bins to return materials.
- If there are no bins, it means that drop-off is not available. Please keep your items and return them during a time when drop-off will be available. See restrictions below.
- Please do not drop off materials outside the hours listed above.
- Please do not leave any materials outside the bins, or outside the library building.
- Please do not use the book return slots on the front of the building.
* Drop-offs will not be available on rainy days. Please check this website for updates on drop-off availability. (If it looks like it’s going to rain, or rain is predicted, chances are drop-off is not available.)