http://colombia.deradios.com/sharre/raznie-sposobi-lyubvi.html BOT Approved: March 15 2017
go site PURPOSE
мальтофер раствор инструкция Library Cards are issued in order to identify eligible users and to determine the level of access to resources and services.
source link POLICY
The Board affirms that all are welcome to use the library. However, only current Rodgers Memorial Library card holders in good standing may borrow materials for use outside of the library facility. All patrons must present his/her own valid library card or personal identification to borrow library materials. Fines may be assessed on borrowed materials not returned when due. Fines are not related to the cost of the material; they are a fee assessed because the material is not available to the public. Patrons are responsible for all materials checked out to them and for the condition of those materials. Parents are responsible for materials borrowed by minor children under 16 years of age.
- Hudson residents wishing to obtain a library card must be five years of age or older and present proof of residency including picture identification. Parental or guardian identification is required for minors under 16 years of age.
- Non-residents who attend a Hudson school, work in the Town of Hudson, or own property in the Town are eligible for a library card valid for one year. There is no fee for the card, but the patron must present picture identification and proof of the special condition (e.g., proof of school enrollment, pay stub, tax bill, etc.).
- Non-residents may purchase an immediate family membership for an annual fee set by the Board of Trustees. Picture identification is required. (A library card will be issued to each immediate family member.)
- Alvirne High School students may obtain a library card with school ID or valid driver’s license without written parental permission.
- A temporary card may be issued to a person living in town with no fixed address. To obtain a card, the applicant must show a photo ID and proof of address. The proof of address may be either a letter from a cooperative service agency agreeing to accept your mail or a piece of mail addressed to the applicant at the temporary address postmarked within the last 10 days.
Patrons are responsible for keeping their contact information current.
http://www.annalingerie.ru/uploaded/privyazivanie-povodkov-k-osnovnoy-leske.html Updating Library Cards
- Hudson residents are required to update their library cards every two years.
- Non-residents must renew their library cards annually and pay a “non-resident fee” set by the Board of Trustees.
- All patrons must present their old cards at the time of update. If a patron has lost their card, a fee at fair market cost will be charged for the replacement of said card.
- A driver’s license or other appropriate ID must be shown to verify and update patron account information including: patron’s name, address, home telephone number and e-mail address.
http://septkanal.ru/disqus/14.html влюбленные женщины сериал 4 серия Suspension of Borrowing Privileges
Library cards will automatically be blocked when in violation of the rules of their borrower type. A patron card may also be blocked or barred at the discretion of the library staff to prevent either check-out or computer use, whenever the patron violates the rules of the library after repeated warnings.
source Expired Patron Cards
In the interest of keeping timely and accurate statistics regarding patrons and library materials usage, expired patron cards which have remained inactive for two years of more may be deleted from the patron database.