The Rodgers Memorial Library is still open! Beginning Tuesday, March 17, 2020, the library will be open for curbside pickup from 11am to 7pm. We will bring your items to you at the curb – so no getting out of the car! Put a hold on an item, or call us for suggestions, and library staff will check out your materials to your account and bring the items to your car.
How will these items be selected?
1. Visit our catalog and place holds for the items you would like to check out, or
2. Call us to select a “Curated Collection.” Share your favorite genres and we will select books that
could interest and/or surprise you!
A few things to keep in mind:
- There is a limit of 5 items per patron. Families may pick up one collection per library card holder.
- Return the books to the library as soon as you like to pick up another selection.
- All books will go into quarantine for 7 days upon return. This will affect holds as they will not be
available for pickup until the quarantine time is complete.
- All fines are waived until further notice. Past overdue fines will be forgiven. Lost or damaged book fines
will be suspended until life returns to normal.
Unfortunately, patrons will not be allowed into the library building until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please call the library at 603-886-6030 with any questions, or email us at email@example.com.