Library Hours (as of Monday, March 23):
Monday – Friday: 11am – 3pm
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
The Rodgers Memorial Library is still open! Beginning Monday, March 23, 2020, the library will be open for curbside pickup from 11am to 3pm on weekdays only. Put a hold on an item, or call us for suggestions, and library staff will check out your materials to your account and leave them on the stone benches just outside the library’s front entrance.
How will these items be selected?
1. Visit our catalog and place holds for the items you would like to check out, or
2. Call us to select a “Curated Collection.” Share your favorite genres and we will select books that
could interest and/or surprise you!
A few things to keep in mind:
- There is a limit of 5 items per patron. Families may pick up one collection per library card holder.
- All fines are waived until further notice. Past overdue fines will be forgiven. Lost or damaged book fines will be suspended until life returns to normal.
- Bookdrops will no longer be continued. Please keep all your materials (books, DVDs, kits, etc.) until the library is fully open.
Unfortunately, patrons will not be allowed into the library building until further notice. We will no longer bring items to your car – you must pick them up from one of the stone benches in front of the library. We apologize for any inconvenience. Any questions, please call the library at 603-886-6030 or email us at email@example.com.