- Individuals, families or groups can enter.
- Drop off your house any time between now and Friday, December 6.
- Visit the library and vote for your favorite gingerbread house!
- Voting begins with Santa’s Visit on December 7.
- Prizes will be awarded for Favorite House and Judge’s Choice!
House Requirements & Information
- Houses can be built out of any material (cardboard, tacky glue, etc.) but all exterior decoration must be edible.
- Houses may be any size – providing at least one dimension is 24” (or less) for display purposes.
- Houses will be displayed in the Children’s Room.
- Enter a house and receive a 3D printed ornament created on our 3D printer!
Thursday, December 12: Gingerbread House Activity for Kids!
Registration is required for the Gingerbread House activity. Students can keep their creations or display them in the contest.
Questions? Give us a call at the library and ask for Amy: 603-886-6030.