Cards have to be presented when checking out materials and you will need your card to borrow online materials. You must come to the library with a valid driver’s license that has a Hudson address to get a library card.
Who is eligible for a card?
- Hudson Residents
- Students in Hudson schools
- Employees of Hudson businesses
- Children five years and older and living in Hudson (parent or legal guardian must be present)
- Non-residents may purchase cards for $50/year
How to get a card.
- If the address on your driver’s license isn’t correct, bring a piece of mail or other official document with your Hudson address
- Parents may use their ids for children’s cards
What to do for lost and expired cards
- Lost cards can be replaced for a $3 fee
- Every two years Hudson residents must come in and confirm we have current contact information