The Rodgers Library is now open for Drop-Offs!
Weekdays (Monday – Friday) ONLY: 9am – 2pm (weather permitting)*
Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED
NOTE: All late return fines have been waived. You will not be charged late fees for keeping library materials during the Stay At Home order.
Return these library materials in any of the bins located outside the library building:
- Books on CD
- Library of Things items
- Any other material belonging to the Rodgers Library
Use only the bins to return materials.
- If there are no bins, it means that drop-off is not available. Please keep your items and return them during a time when drop-off will be available. See restrictions below.
- Please do not drop off materials outside the hours listed above.
- Please do not leave any materials outside the bins, or outside the library building.
- Please do not use the book return slots on the front of the building.
* Drop-offs will not be available on rainy days. Please check this website for updates on drop-off availability. (If it looks like it’s going to rain, or rain is predicted, chances are drop-off is not available.)
* There is NO drop-off on Memorial Day, Monday, May 25.