новости чувашии чеб The library is pleased to work together with many community and wider organizations to bring programs, extra materials and other opportunities to our patrons. Tax filing assistance, historical programming, a circulating telescope, blood drives, class visits and more are all made possible through our collaboration with local Hudson and NH organizations. If your organization is interested in offering a program or other partnership with us, please contact our Adult Services Librarian, Amy Friedman or our Director, Charlie Matthews.
- DCU Concert Series
- Thanks to a generous grant from Digital Federal Credit Union, the library is pleased to host a free concert series on the second Saturday of each month throughout 2017 from 2-3:30PM.
история государственного эрмитажа Upcoming concerts:
February 11: Poor Howard Stith & Mike “Bullfrog” Rogers
March 11: Shannachie
April 8: Simona Minns*
сколько россиян пользуются интернетом 2016 *This concert is sponsored by the Charles Zylonis Trust
- Hannaford Supermarkets
- The library has had the privilege of being the “Hannaford Helps” bag recipient organization for a number of months in 2016. For every special “Hannaford Helps” bag purchased during the designated month at the Hudson Hannaford, the library receives $1.
- Nashua Division of Public Health and Community Services
- The public health services will be at the library from 1:30-3:30 on the third Friday of the month. Stop by for an immunization and blood pressure clinic and STD/HIV testing. Vaccines will be available for uninsured adults (shingles will be available for both insured and uninsured adults.) Vaccines are available for all children regardless of insurance status. Pneumonia, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Shingles, Td (Tetanus, Diptheria), and Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis) vaccines are $10, Influenza vaccine is $15 for adults free for Children. If you have Medicare, please bring your card.
- Hudson School District
- All Hudson teachers and students are eligible for library cards; Hudson teachers are also welcome to arrange class visits and tours for their students.
- From late January to April, the AARP Tax volunteers are at the library one or two days a week helping people to complete and file their income tax forms.