Our new hours beginning Monday, August 3 are:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9:30am – 4:45pm
- Tuesday, Thursday: 9:30am – 8:45pm
- Saturday: 9:30am – 1:00pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
We will be inviting up to 20 people at a time to come inside and browse our extended collection of new books and explore our updated stacks, and check out or return books.
Access to desktop computers will be available by appointment only, and limited to one one-hour session per user per day. Click here to book a computer session.
Some things to keep in mind when visiting the library:
- Per Town of Hudson requirements, masks must be worn at all times inside the building.
- Please maintain social distancing of 6 feet.
- The library is open for browsing our collection and circulation services only. No meeting or study spaces are available at this time.
- There is no seating available except at the patron computers.
- All curbside services – including item pick-ups and drop-offs – will continue for those patrons who prefer not to enter the library building. Please call the library for more information on these services.
- Public bathrooms will not be available during this time.
- We are not accepting material donations (books, DVDs, etc.) of any kind.
We are so excited to re-open the doors and see all of you again! Things are not quite back to normal, but we are eagerly seeking new ways to serve our wonderful Hudson community.
See you real soon!